What's new

Hawaii boats, beach,babe,and some

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
6,557
Location
kentucky hills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Our trip last year. Just found a few to edit. C&C always appreciated. Ed
The babe is my dear wife
D60 Nikon w 18-55 lens
 

Attachments

  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    136.1 KB · Views: 137
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    197.1 KB · Views: 132
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    68.5 KB · Views: 136
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    187.1 KB · Views: 124
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    180.5 KB · Views: 140
  • $image.webp
    $image.webp
    86.3 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
I kind of envy you on your last year... just saying....
 
well... I think the only solution here is that three of us go to take pictures somewhere together ;)
 
Kauai!!! What an amazing island!! I bet you had a blast! Thanks for reminding me that I need to go back there. =)
 
well... I think the only solution here is that three of us go to take pictures somewhere together ;)
Florence Italy next spring. If i 'm not there start without me. I'll be there in spirit. Ed
 
Michele here are a couple more reminders of the Hawaii$hawaii nikon 075.webp$hawaii nikon 085 (1024x777).webp$hawaii nikon 199 (1024x501).webp$hawaii nikon 481-Edit (1024x565).webp
 
why don't you post your pictures from flickr?
 
why don't you post your pictures from flickr?
Not sure what you mean. I have a link to flickr on my signature. Should I post from Flickr to TPF, or just reference. Clarify for this old dude. Thanks Ed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom