kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After a long day...

_D306629-web.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I like the composition and how you managed not to get any foreign objects in the photo, that's hard to do with the barns near me. And the dog.. :lmao:.. He makes the photo get those comical second looks ("Wait, is that dog..."). As for improving it, nothing jumps out to me.

Pity about the white sky, but the little dog makes up for it :D. He's funny.
Lovely scene, very peaceful. Peaceful with dog, that is :D.

CRAP!!!!

This is like putting the cart before the horse.... telling the punchline without the setup.... bad timing.

I know it won't make sense now, but this was supposed to be the first image.

Can we just pretend???? Blame it on the alcohol.

_D306662-web.jpg

Now we're done.

Thanks Rachel.

Thanks MissMia

Thanks Mullen

Thanks Lafoto (It's been very cloudless here lately and hot, hazy and humid. Record breaking temps.)

The first image tells the story thoroughly. It's a very nice shot without the dog. The dog makes it a moment captured. Great comp, exposure and timing.

Thats classic....thanks for the chuckle. Nice shootin man.

great shot, the dog made me lol too. Didnt notice right away, but when i did.....too funny.
Great colors. Shame about the sky, but you just cant win em all, now can you :)

would a polarizer have fixed the sky? or was it just an overcast but bright day? either way.....great shots. i love the little dog givin' that hay bale the what for. :) hahaha

Thanks everybody. That's just what Monty does...everywhere...all the time. Doesn't seem to be a bottom to that well. :lol:

...would a polarizer have fixed the sky? or was it just an overcast but bright day?

(It's been very cloudless here lately and hot, hazy and humid. Record breaking temps.)

I didn't think to bring the polarizer, but I doubt it would have been that much of an improvement. Just one of those days. I'm trying to justify a rectangular filter system (Lee) primarily for the Grad ND. That may have been a help.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back