HDR in the park

Bend The Light

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Both pretty cool. Definitely on the surreal/overdone side of things, but obviously that's your intention. I like the effect, especially in the first one.

very good, first is my fav. its got the surreal effect fokker stated but its not over done like you see a lot these days. its got a perfect balance to it. very nice

i echo the same opinions as above ... i am always a fan of surrealism..... here it is restricted to colors and contrasts...not to forms

Regards :D

1 is really cool. 2 is a little much for me to handle hahaha. I like how, as stated above, the colors are the only things that seem surreal... It doesn't have any weird effects. Good work :)

i echo the same opinions as above ... i am always a fan of surrealism..... here it is restricted to colors and contrasts...not to forms

Regards :D

1 is really cool. 2 is a little much for me to handle hahaha. I like how, as stated above, the colors are the only things that seem surreal... It doesn't have any weird effects. Good work :)

Thank you guys. :)

I like them, and I'm not an HDR fan typically (because, let's face it, it usually sucks!). I think you pushed the photos just far enough without overdoing it.

Is it me, or does the first seem ever so slightly tilted to the right hand side?

amazing shoots mate

i like the second one

keep up the good work

I like them, and I'm not an HDR fan typically (because, let's face it, it usually sucks!). I think you pushed the photos just far enough without overdoing it.

Is it me, or does the first seem ever so slightly tilted to the right hand side?

Thanks folks.

As for tilt...I straightened it, but maybe I was a pixel or two out...it does tilt a teensy bit. :)

Cheers

Most reactions

New Topics

Back