HDR Pano

Kipper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi,

Strange question - I know how to create HDR, and I know how to create a pano, the question is how can you do both - i.e. an HDR Pano?

Cheers,

Allan

I don't see why not; it would just require a LOT of images (eg an eight-image pano with a 6 stop range would require a total of 24 images). You'd have to make three panos and then merge them. As long as you've got a good processor, LOTS of RAM, and don't run into any file-size limitations, it should work.

I don't see why not; it would just require a LOT of images (eg an eight-image pano with a 6 stop range would require a total of 24 images). You'd have to make three panos and then merge them. As long as you've got a good processor, LOTS of RAM, and don't run into any file-size limitations, it should work.

Hi, thats what I thought too, but when I tried it the multiple exposure panos were slightly different sizes so photomatix couldn't do anything with them. If I resize the images to be the same then I think it will make the image ghost.

Anyone else tried this?

i have never tried this for myself,however , i have seen some night shots of washington dc using these methods and they were very usual and creative.

there was no detail about how that was done and off the top of my head i don't remember the name of the photographer or the link to provide a visual example.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back