TheJB TPF Noob! Joined Sep 17, 2008 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Location NOT close enough to retirement! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 22, 2008 #1 These were on an old barn at White Memorial Nature Center. The colors and old planks were interesting and I thought this perspective was interesting. Post Processing: Photomatix HDR then to CS3 for some levels adjustments and sharpening.
These were on an old barn at White Memorial Nature Center. The colors and old planks were interesting and I thought this perspective was interesting. Post Processing: Photomatix HDR then to CS3 for some levels adjustments and sharpening.
F Fox Paw TPF Noob! Joined Jun 3, 2008 Messages 670 Reaction score 0 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 22, 2008 #2 Nice shot. I'm not sure the HDR approach added anything but however you got there, it's appealing.