KmH

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
kharrodphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Who has the link to the Youtube video of a guy hitting his lens with a claw hammer?

Please post the link.
TIA.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzOLbMPe0u8[/ame]

i've seen one with a canon 70-200 f/2.8, but can't find it. is that the one you're talking about?

Is the message clearer now to all you "UV-filter-is-a-must-have" worrying Nancies??????? Can you believe the deliberate abuse that cheap Canon 50 took,without so much as a scratch or chip????

This makes me cringe!

oh man! that hurt my stomach!!! you would have thought i was watching a murder! that is pretty impressive!

It was impressive, lol. I seriously was watching just tensed up waiting for glass to shatter. :)

Is the message clearer now to all you "UV-filter-is-a-must-have" worrying Nancies??????? Can you believe the deliberate abuse that cheap Canon 50 took,without so much as a scratch or chip????
Thanks icassell, that's the one I was thinking about.

I think he does finally ding the lens with the hammer claws: look close about 1:20 into the video.

I'm thinking it's an edited video somehow as a joke with sound effect after seeing that! Amazing if it's not.

Is the message clearer now to all you "UV-filter-is-a-must-have" worrying Nancies???????

I use UV filters not because I am afraid it will scratch, I use them because I don't want the original lens coating to collect dust which I then have to clean. It's a lot easier and less worrying to just clean the UV filter.

i've seen one with a canon 70-200 f/2.8, but can't find it. is that the one you're talking about?

Broken or not..that is just a waste, I might vomit a little for that one! :puke:

Thanks icassell, that's the one I was thinking about.

I think he does finally ding the lens with the hammer claws: look close about 1:20 into the video.

Ok so if you plan on hitting your lens with a hammer then maybe invest in a filter...

Most reactions

Back