"He won't do that again"

This sort of photo requires much care in lighting, to give both form and detail to the important areas without over-lighting. There should have been some overall lighting to the lower parts of the image. More from the left side, in particular. I would recommend 'rim' lighting here, to keep most of the body in shadow, and then some highlights for the gun and face, etc.

Here's an example of rim lighting:

http://fineartamerica.com/images-medium/liz-rim-light-2-jeff-fiore.jpg

another:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EaAEqZ_hd...U/T5t7LRo-7qI/s400/Rim+Lighting_PowerPees.png

I see what you mean, and agree with bringing
the light in from the left. (makes sense)

A "MAY NOT BE SAFE FOR WORK" warning would have been nice.
She looks harmless to me. :lol:

I didn't stick around long enough to confirm whether or not she was wearing clothing... but the glimpse I caught... didn't seem to me like she was. :lol:

I don't think she was, but it looked more
like a silhouette so it was hard to tell...

what is the red thing sticking out of her hair? that is distracting to me.

It was a failed attempt at blood with cake decorating gel. I removed it in the final edit.

4818688527_3d299aae5d_z.jpg

All personal preference: Something about her pose seems off to me. I understand the message in the picture here, it's very deliberate. Maybe it would be better if she had the gun on the table, and was holding the beer? Holding the gun says, "I'm gonna get into a gunfight", having it on the table says "I just did."

All personal preference: Something about her pose seems off to me. I understand the message in the picture here, it's very deliberate. Maybe it would be better if she had the gun on the table, and was holding the beer? Holding the gun says, "I'm gonna get into a gunfight", having it on the table says "I just did."

Yeah - I agree with that. I still think it's a petty cool shot though.

The first set of shots were shot that way. No beer in her hand but the gun was on the table. I liked the way it looked but I had the gun turned in a awkward direction. I hate when I do that. lol

The more I see this, the more I think the lighting should be completely different.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back