What's new

HEADPHONES

snaremop

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was sitting at my desk reading the forums when I saw a great photo oppotunity...
Its just a simple pic of my headphones, with cross processing done in photoshop. And I messed with the levels a bit.

headphones.jpg
 
Hey, I have those headphones! I love 'em.

I like the pic. Especially the soft shadow on the wall and the streaks of teal in the part that covers the ear. I'm not crazy about the lamp, though. I find it's design a little distracting.
 
Thanks -
yea the shadow is probably my favorite part of this picture too.
 
To me, the diganal line in the upper left is distracting.

The shadow does add a lot, though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom