What's new

Healthy Greens

his4ever

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
651
Reaction score
0
Location
sitting at the computer...
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Greetings!
My first time using a softlight tent(box?). I was kindof in a rush, because this was my dinner and I wanted to eat it...
oacsalad_sm.jpg


I know it came out a little blurry (did not use the tripod, kicking myself now). Any suggestion on how I can make it better next time? Oh and the box only gave me this tiny little hole to put my lense through. What do I do about that?? Thanks
BTW: It is an Orange Apple Chicken Salad. The chicken was prepared a special way... so it is not the normal salad with the same ingredients. It was too much fun!
 
I actually think getting closer would have helped alot. Try only showing 3/4 of the pan and have the food go into the top left corner of the picture.

Also, taking away the blur would obviously help as well!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom