Heartpatrick Portraits - Jeremy

heartpatrick

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.heartpatrick.com
Hi All,

Sharing pics from a recent portrait shoot. Thanks.

Pic 1:
01.jpg

Pic 2:
03.jpg

Pic 3:
04.jpg

Pic 4:
06.jpg

Pic 5:
07.jpg

Pic 6:
10.jpg

Pic 7:
11.jpg

Pic 8:
17.jpg

The full album is available here:
Heartpatrick People 74 - Jeremy Yan in The Morning After

Thanks all.

Regards
Patrick
Heartpatrick: Travel, Portrait and Destination Wedding Photographer

I liked them. Did you have to use cold water in the shower to prevent fog on the lens? I am curious about the "Morning After" part...I could not tell if he was remorseful or victorious.... Would have liked to see ladies panties and a smile (that is assuming that the title was a reference to a tryst) or something with emotion one way or another..... just a thought.

I liked them. Did you have to use cold water in the shower to prevent fog on the lens? I am curious about the "Morning After" part...I could not tell if he was remorseful or victorious.... Would have liked to see ladies panties and a smile (that is assuming that the title was a reference to a tryst) or something with emotion one way or another..... just a thought.

haha for the shower scene was shooting behind the shower screen, so the fog was rather contained in the cubicle itself. i have to say that the theme was more of an after-thought, just my way of linking the pics together for a common theme. whatever happened the night before, and how the model felt during the morning after is entirely up to viewers' interpretation. :)

Most reactions

Back