Heather + Heather. A tale of two different shoots with the same model.

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Same model. Same vehicle. Same day. Same Equipment.

Two different shoots:

6164649711_e57d85dc16_b.jpg

6164596231_39e90618c4_b.jpg

The second shot is much better. She looks way more sexy.

In the Jeep collage's main image, her body and face have a very unappealing "stretched" look...did you mess around with the image in post? She just looked very "weird" and faked in the main shot.

I stopped by your Flickr pages, and can see a huge level of increased artistic expression, overall quality of image presentation, and higher technical sophistication in your more-recent work, as compared against stuff from a year ago. I see from your profile that you do not appear to have a lot of equipment either, so you appear too be creating these photos with a very minimal amount of kit. Good job on that!

In the Jeep collage's main image, her body and face have a very unappealing "stretched" look...did you mess around with the image in post? She just looked very "weird" and faked in the main shot.

I stopped by your Flickr pages, and can see a huge level of increased artistic expression, overall quality of image presentation, and higher technical sophistication in your more-recent work, as compared against stuff from a year ago. I see from your profile that you do not appear to have a lot of equipment either, so you appear too be creating these photos with a very minimal amount of kit. Good job on that!

Thanks. My equipment HAS upgraded since I wrote it on my profile, although I still consider myself a minimalist. I shoot with a D90. Outside of the studio I have one flash I operate either on or off camera. Rarely I have a tiny, unreliable flash I use for rim lighting.

Something ODD is going on with images on TPF today: I opened up Geux's T-shirt thread right before coming back to this thread, and his images also appear "stretched" in the tall axis....same with another thread's images...I pulled the Jeep collage image onto my desktop and opened it and it looks fine, and normal comparewd to the way my browser rendered it...I dunno if this is some kind of browser-specific oddity or what, but I have seen this before on TPF, where images appear "stretched"...

Okay, I took a couple of minutes and made a screen capture of the web page and the photo at 100% pixels...note the height disparity between the web browser's display and the image itself...odd, no??

original.jpg

Last edited:
I really like #2. Something to consider though. Take the liquify tool and push those three bumps of her dress back to the edge of the right arm. As is, it looks funny. I might would also touch up some of the fainter lines on the underside of her left knee. Good work. :thumbsup:

I like the second one much more it looks sexy in a better way than the first one...the first on is very put on but good shots!

Wicked shoot!

Thanks for sharing!!!

The title should read ..........slutty VS. sexy.......=) Sexy (#2) wins for me.....=)

The title should read ..........slutty VS. sexy.......=) Sexy (#2) wins for me.....=)
That seems to be a polar opposite from my reckoning. I don't disagree, but I thought you were a ..........................................

C'mon folks...... it's a ZZ Top vid, expect NSFW. :biglaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, I don't know if I'd call a single booty shot "slutty" especially when wearing jean pants, but thanks. I think.

Most reactions

Back