Kedarnag138

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
51116402610_d3d3ee8e13_k.jpg

Awesome image. And intriguing. I have to go find out more about that bridge now.

Very good shot, it looks like an interesting location......

Whoa! That's fantastic! Love the sharpness, the light and color. Good job.

Beautiful bridge. Maybe straighten the building a bit and it would be a stunner.

my thoughts exactly. it was the first thing i noticed because of the vertical line of windows running so close to the edge of the frame.

Great shot. I remember the bridge from when we went down to "gardens by the bay". Hoping we can get back to Singapore soon.

Awesome image. And intriguing. I have to go find out more about that bridge now.
Thank you!

Very good shot, it looks like an interesting location......
Thank you. It is a nice place and with the COVID happening less tourists around in this spot.

Beautiful bridge. Maybe straighten the building a bit and it would be a stunner.
Thank you! I did try to do that in post but somehow it never worked for me, maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Whoa! That's fantastic! Love the sharpness, the light and color. Good job.
Thank you!

my thoughts exactly. it was the first thing i noticed because of the vertical line of windows running so close to the edge of the frame.
I would really appreciate if somebody could help me out with straightening out the building. This is what I tried, in LR -> Transform -> Tried all options and none of the helped.

Great shot. I remember the bridge from when we went down to "gardens by the bay". Hoping we can get back to Singapore soon.
Thanks! Yeah this bridge leads to Gardens by the bay.

I am not a LR user, but in Photoshop, you can straighten in the cropping tool by moving the cursor near a corner until a " circular arrow " icon appears and moving the cursor to tilt the photo until it appears straight. There is also an automatic straightening feature which I never use. I like being hands on. A youtube search will probably give you the Lightroom version.

in lightroom use the transform>guided tool. after clicking on the guided option there should be a symbol that looks like a # in a dark grey circle (top left of the transform panel next to "reset upright"). click on that # symbol to use the guided transform tool. place one line (two dots) on the building's windows and the second line on another vertical line. the building in the center should work, it doesn't have to be a long line. some cropping will be required.

Last edited:
I am not a LR user, but in Photoshop, you can straighten in the cropping tool by moving the cursor near a corner until a " circular arrow " icon appears and moving the cursor to tilt the photo until it appears straight. There is also an automatic straightening feature which I never use. I like being hands on. A youtube search will probably give you the Lightroom version.
Thanks! I'll try that out.

If you have photoshop try the wide angle filter, I find it very useful for some shots
Thanks! I'll try the wide angle filter to see how the results come up.

in lightroom use the transform>guided tool. after clicking on the guided option there should be a symbol that looks like a # in a dark grey circle (top left of the transform panel next to "reset upright"). click on that # symbol to use the guided transform tool. place one line (two dots) on the building's windows and the second line on another vertical line. the building in the center should work, it doesn't have to be a long line. some cropping will be required.
Thank you. This was helpful.

Thank you! I'll replicate the same.

Most reactions

Back