Hello everybody, new to photography - first pics

uptownskateshop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm also new to this forum as well as photography, and I love it here already. I most recently transitioned from videography to photography to enhance my skills as a videographer, In the process I've developed a new love: Photography. Here are some shot of my Here are some of my first pics with my Canon EOS A2.

julio.jpg

wilmarandralphy.jpg

julioguitar.jpg

I also enjoy skating and it's what I usually document using my vx2000.
Here are some shots.

karate3small2.jpg

karate360judo.jpg

karate2small.jpg

I know some of the shots were poorly positioned, please pardon.

Thank you for your comments.

Overall I like them. I really like the second one with the two kids talking. The only one I don't like is the first skateboarding one. It looks like the skater is "riding" the swingset behind him.

Welcome to the forums!! You're moving right into photography pretty well from the looks of things. I also really like the second picture because you can see a lot of emotion. I also agree with what elsaspet said about where you were standing when you took the first and last skating photos because it does make it look like he's grinding the swingset. Still, very good pictures. I look forward to seeing more.

Nice shots. I like the 3rd pic (guitarist) the best. I play bass, so I really dig the mood that shot portrays.

Welcome in.
Hmm, I thought it was neat how the skater looked like he was grinding the swingset. The illusion of height.
Nice pics.

#2....My favourite color!

I like positive film sooooooo much

Most reactions

New Topics

Back