Hello Everyone Glad to be here

JosephH

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.proflooney.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My names Joe and I am from Moline, Illinois USA the heart of the plains so no cool oceans and mountains to photo but a lot of cool stuff as we are a Major nesting area for Bald Eagles and Pelicans and Cranes on the Mississippi river here.

I have always done photography but with just normal cameras. I finally ordered myself some Christmas presents this year so Monday I will have me a shiny new camera. Below is the rig I will be starting with until I can afford my 100 mm Macro lens and some better non kit lenses. I am hoping to be able to take some really nice photos finally and learn how to improve them.

Nikon D3500 DSLR

55mm Wide Angle And Telephoto Auxiliary lenses

Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens - F-Mount Lens/DX Format

Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR Lens - F-Mount Lens/DX Format

Digital Slave Flash

YouPro Pro-7 Wireless Shutter Timer Remote and Flash Trigger

other than UV filter , CPL Filter , and FLD Filter

I am looking to take some nice wildlife, Action, andLandscape images and try my hand at some Moon shots with the clouds passing in front as we get some great cloud formations here

Welcome!

Nice to have you here :)
Your new camera kit will be capable of taking some fantastic photos.

Welcome to TPF ! Congrats on getting yourself the new gear.

I hope you check out our Photo Galleries , and post your work there. We have wildlife and landscape galleries, plus a whole lot more to choose from.

Keep posting and have fun!

Hey Guys I took advice and did a little walk around the neighborhood today. and since I needed something for the Black and White challenge did it all in that. Here is the link to my flicker page
Joseph Huntley

these were all done with Nikon Coolpix A10 and since its all auto didnt get to do adjustments. I was worried more about Composition and my head has swollen with what I came out with to me they all look fantastic for the camera i was using.

But be sure to rip me apart on my composition because I have strong shoulders and it will only make me better. I am not one these sugar coat me, I want good honest critiques.

Oh and I got some critters in there for you too Dean ))

Hey Guys I took advice and did a little walk around the neighborhood today. and since I needed something for the Black and White challenge did it all in that. Here is the link to my flicker page
Joseph Huntley

these were all done with Nikon Coolpix A10 and since its all auto didnt get to do adjustments. I was worried more about Composition and my head has swollen with what I came out with to me they all look fantastic for the camera i was using.

But be sure to rip me apart on my composition because I have strong shoulders and it will only make me better. I am not one these sugar coat me, I want good honest critiques.

Oh and I got some critters in there for you too Dean ))
Why not just post them here? :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back