Hello everyone, my name is Paula, but they call me PT

ptcruza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. I'm so happy to become a member of the TPF>:lovey: Just in the recent years I've really learned to love my camera. Growing up I tried to love the camera but it didnt always work for me having always been vertically challenged! lol... People would turn out missing their head or a leg... But I've gotten better. I have yet to get a proper photoediting program. That is next thing I'm getting when my ship comes in. The family uses me as their photographer for everything... I don't mind. Just wish that the money came in with the title lol. But how can I complain that with each shot I've watched my nieces and newphews grow, children being born, people growing older and later passing on. I am only 23 years old and at times I feel I have already experienced so much. But I'm READY FOR MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet all of you! :hug:: to you all.
PT

Hey PT, welcome aboard! I think you're really gonna like it here. :D

I think you're really gonna like it here.

The rest of us don't so why should she? Does she not know this forum was only set up as part of a community service program.
And I'd just like to point out that I'm innocent.
Can't wait until I'm released.

Welcome to TPF, I guess.

There there Hertz. Don't scare the nice lady. Take your meds, put on this 'jacket' (I'll tie it in the back for you) and think happy thoughts while I take you back to your cell, ummm, I mean your room.
straightjacket.gif

Welcome to the Forum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back