What's new

Hello everyone

Fotografen

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 28, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey!

I just wanted to drop by to say hallo. I am a photographer from Denmark. I have had this hobby for a looooong time and i have just recently gone professional.

I mainly take portrait photographs but i am also often at weddings taking photos there.

I cannot wait to share some of my work with you. I have said YES to you making edits to my work as i think we can always get better!

Looking forward to joining the conversations!

Fotografen
Fotografnu.dk
 
Hey!

I just wanted to drop by to say hallo. I am a photographer from Denmark. I have had this hobby for a looooong time and i have just recently gone professional.

I mainly take portrait photographs but i am also often at weddings taking photos there.

I cannot wait to share some of my work with you. I have said YES to you making edits to my work as i think we can always get better!

Looking forward to joining the conversations!

Fotografen
Fotografnu.dk
Welcome to the Forum! Looking forward to seeing your work, which I will view while enjoying a bowl of Danish tobacco in one of my Danish pipes.
 
Last edited:
Hello.
 
Welcome.

Where in Denmark are you?
I have explored a lot of Denmark. I used to go there every year for work. Great country and welcoming people. I really miss the roadside hotdogs and quaint village eateries.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom