Hello everyone

Fotografen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey!

I just wanted to drop by to say hallo. I am a photographer from Denmark. I have had this hobby for a looooong time and i have just recently gone professional.

I mainly take portrait photographs but i am also often at weddings taking photos there.

I cannot wait to share some of my work with you. I have said YES to you making edits to my work as i think we can always get better!

Looking forward to joining the conversations!

Fotografen
Fotografnu.dk

Hey!

I just wanted to drop by to say hallo. I am a photographer from Denmark. I have had this hobby for a looooong time and i have just recently gone professional.

I mainly take portrait photographs but i am also often at weddings taking photos there.

I cannot wait to share some of my work with you. I have said YES to you making edits to my work as i think we can always get better!

Looking forward to joining the conversations!

Fotografen
Fotografnu.dk
Welcome to the Forum! Looking forward to seeing your work, which I will view while enjoying a bowl of Danish tobacco in one of my Danish pipes.

Last edited:
Welcome.

Where in Denmark are you?
I have explored a lot of Denmark. I used to go there every year for work. Great country and welcoming people. I really miss the roadside hotdogs and quaint village eateries.

Most reactions

Back