Hello Forum

TumbleweedPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey everyone my name is Lisa I own a boutique style studio in Bend OR and am very excited to have found this forum. I look forward to reading, learning and chatting!

Welcome to the site.

Welcome, Lisa! Be sure to check out our various Galleries so you can share your work with us. Keep posting and have fun! :)

Welcome to the site. There are a couple other Oregonians on here. I look forward to learning from your work.

welcome to TPF Lisa!

I rummaged through your site a bit, and the first thing that jumps out at me is your "about us" section. it starts out referring to you and Kaci in the first person, then in the second paragraph goes into third person, and then back to first person in the third paragraph. im sure there are some more astute editors here that it will bother just a tad more than myself from a grammatical standpoint. ;)

the portfolio section is nice. im not personally a fan of the slide show, but thankfully I could turn that part off and browse at my leisure.
I did like a number of your photos, but its difficult to critique from a web page so I will reserve C&C for pictures you post here on the forum.

again, welcome to the forum!

Welcome aboard Lisa!

Most reactions

Back