J jennyjen TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2009 Messages 97 Reaction score 0 Dec 28, 2009 #1 Hi guys! Im new here to the forum and looking forward to learning more about camera and looking at everyones photos. I one day would like like to do some nude photos. Hopefully i can get some help.
Hi guys! Im new here to the forum and looking forward to learning more about camera and looking at everyones photos. I one day would like like to do some nude photos. Hopefully i can get some help.
TJ K No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 9, 2008 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 1 Location Sunny South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 28, 2009 #2 Welcome and sorry I have to do it :addpics: TJ
Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 16, 2003 Messages 33,896 Reaction score 1,853 Location Edmonton Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 28, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Welcome aboard.
AfroKen TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2009 Messages 166 Reaction score 4 Location Los Angeles, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 28, 2009 #4 Sorry, I'm not available right now.
ILovePlaya TPF Noob! Joined Oct 16, 2008 Messages 130 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2009 #5 :lmao:!!!!
GFreg TPF Noob! Joined Dec 1, 2009 Messages 278 Reaction score 0 Location Derwood, MD Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2009 #6 TJ K said: Welcome and sorry I have to do it :addpics: TJ Click to expand... HAHAHA! Welcome to TPF Jenny!
TJ K said: Welcome and sorry I have to do it :addpics: TJ Click to expand... HAHAHA! Welcome to TPF Jenny!
Linkin TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2008 Messages 51 Reaction score 0 Location South Africa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 29, 2009 #7 Welcome Jenny ^_^ Look forward to seeing your pics
Nikkor TPF Noob! Joined Dec 10, 2009 Messages 309 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 29, 2009 #8 Welcome aboard, start posting! You're making all the guys crazy!