Hello From Florida

happyg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
annmcgregorphoto.ifp3.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone, I am from the Gainsville area of Florida. I love to take pictures. i have been trying to figure out Photoshop for a month now and jsut cant get the hang of it, probably because i am used to Paintshop pro x1. I use the Canon 40D, loving it, and i have a few lenses. i have a few dogs, birds and cats, fish and even a little hermit crab....lol. I cant wait to read all the information here. I have been taking picture since 1982, and am learning every day. I am sort of new the dslr, very differnt than the old 35mm. you will find i dont type well...lol
thanks
ann

Hi everyone, I am from the Gainsville area of Florida. I love to take pictures. i have been trying to figure out Photoshop for a month now and jsut cant get the hang of it, probably because i am used to Paintshop pro x1. I use the Canon 40D, loving it, and i have a few lenses. i have a few dogs, birds and cats, fish and even a little hermit crab....lol. I cant wait to read all the information here. I have been taking picture since 1982, and am learning every day. I am sort of new the dslr, very differnt than the old 35mm. you will find i dont type well...lol
thanks
ann

Hi there and welcome to the board........glad to meet other Floridians......and pet lovers as well..........well done on getting Photoshop also......I have had photoshop CS4 since February and even attended a one day seminar on it........please let me know if there is anything I can help you with........it is a lot of fun though and I am still learning it......:D

thanks for the offer of help...i will keep that in mind and take you up on that.
ann

Hi there and you are very welcome..........hopefully I can be of some help..........I still use the work book from the seminar, it's been a great help........my most recent little adventure was to figure out how to define your own pattern......using my own images.........but it worked out.......:D

I love to put frames on pictures and artsy images and it is surprisingly easy once you get the hang of it..........love your avatar.......the macaws are one of my favorites to photograph when I go to Busch Gardens......:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back