Hello from new Gal

kayakgal01

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there,

Thought I would join and submerge myself with other like-minded photogs. :)

I am an amateur photographer starting out (as of January 2011) and wanting to expand my current (very limited) clientele into a full-time photog business. I currently shoot landscape, macro, canine and equine photography, have done family sessions as well as a High School Senior photo shoot. I have an artist background and use my creativity in my photography. For the last year I have had a rotating art-display at a local restaurant.

Recently took weekend photography classes to expand my knowledge with my new camera. (I upgraded from a Canon Rebel XT to an EOS 7D last fall and after weeks/months of frustration, broke down to take a photography fundamentals class). I humbily admit that up until that class I knew nothing of photography. I am, and will be for a long, long time, a willing participant and student of photography. :)

Workign on launching a new website with new photos in order to 'get myself out there more' as well. With new photography skills learned in class, I've approached friends/family to model for me so I can use these photos on my new website.

I recently purchased a studio lighting set-up that I am playing with and am watching endless youtube videos on. I am investing in a couple of backdrops for an upcoming maternity photoshoot this weekend as well.

That's about it. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and gleaning knowledge (I am a sponge Master Yoda!) from everyone.

D

welcome5_smilie.gif

Welcome aboard.

I am, and will be for a long, long time, a willing participant and student of photography.
Don't ever stop.

Wow, seems like you're really dedicated to this. I like.

Welcome, you'll like it here ;)

Most reactions

Back