Hello from Norcal!

ChiveonYC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Happy to be here and ready to learn!

I started photography later in life and am now 95% blind in one eye but when I look through the viewfinder to frame a shot, it's like the world is clear!

I look forward to reading posts, learning what others can teach and posting some of my favorite shots.

Thanks!!

Chris

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!

Thank you. .

Welcome aboard Chris...

Welcome to FTP!

Thanks for the welcomes!!

Welcome to the site.

Welcome. Somehow photography does seem to make the world seem more clear.

Welcome. Somehow photography does seem to make the world seem more clear.
It is much more clear for me and that I love. I have been trying to learn as much as possible and try different things but I still don't really know what is my favorite thing to shoot. I really like the candid shots for than anything. I believe it is something that can tell a story without one word ever written.

I have a life-limiting illness but I'm hanging in there. I love old film cameras but have a digital SLR outfit with lots of lenses that I used professionally. I'm a bit late, but welcome.

Welcome aboard.

You only need one good eye for photography...at least I think so...I can only see clearly out of one.

I was trained that there isn't any difference between using pictures or language to tell the story. In writing you use words to paint the picture and with photography you tell the story with pictures.

Last edited:
I believe you are correct, I only use one anyway. LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back