Hello from Ohio

Natashatankovich

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi! I am brand spanking new to photography and I am looking forward to getting better and more knowledgable with the help of this forum! It sounds silly but I am 33 and I just figured out what I want my career to be! Hopefully it's not too late;)
I look forward to learning more from everyone!

That's not silly at all.

You've come to the right place to learn, that's for sure. What camera are you shooting with ?

Welcome from another Ohioan.

I am new to the forum also, just getting into a DSLR after a 30 year hiatus from shooting a 35mm film SLR.

I have already learned quite a bit just browsing the forum.

I wish I would have made a career out of photography but it is too late for me, already retired.

Hey Keith, I have one for you:

""Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man how to take photos of fish and he might land an assignment for a big fishing magazine!"

Hello and welcome aboard - it is never too late :)!

Welcome to the site.

Thanks for the replies! It took me this long to see that I had responses. Perhaps I not only need to learn photography but also need to jump into the year 2013 technology!

Someone asked what I am shooting with and it's a Canon t4i. I have three lenses right now...nothing else! I am happy to take any and all suggestions. My biggest issue right now is focus. When I figure out how to get photos uploaded I will show you!

Yeah ! More people from Ohio !

Most reactions

New Topics

Back