Hello from Tampa, Florida

JT Nous

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello to Everyone,

I live in Tampa, Florida, am a grandfather, self-employed, and enjoy taking pictures of interesting things I see on day-trip travels around Florida. It's always a challenge to find good locations as I have to stop for 20' alligators walking across the road, huge pythons being caught in the Everglades, giant poisonous snails, Florida's version of Bigfoot called the Skunk Ape, and frozen iguanas falling from trees. With all those distractions it's difficult to find something unusual to photograph.

I have a Nikon Coolpix P530 and a new Nikon Z50 which I have yet to take a picture with. I laughed when I saw one of the signup options was whether people could edit or not edit my pictures. LOL, sure edit all you want. If you make anything good, let me know!

welcome. my brother is living in polk county.

If that’s your norm....... I guess your limited to time lords and ET

welcome. my brother is living in polk county.

I am in Polk County often. It is a pretty part of Florida. Bok Tower is my favorite place to visit. I have friends in Bartow and Winter Haven. Thanks for the welcome note!

If that’s your norm....... I guess your limited to time lords and ET

LOL, yes we have our share of UFO sightings too. Florida has always been associated with space even going back to Jules Verne's 1865 "From the Earth to the Moon" novel where he had the launch from a site near Tampa. While looking for the moon gun I will keep on the lookout for a TARDIS. Thanks for the welcome note!

Greetings from NM the ORIGINAL tourist spot for Aliens!

:)
Cheers.

Greetings from NM the ORIGINAL tourist spot for Aliens!

:)
Cheers.

Yes, what a history. New Mexico is a beautiful state with so many colors. As you say, great vacation pictures to send back home! Thank for the welcome.

LOL I think I have already doubled my knowledge of photography as I read through the posts today.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back