Hello from the Olympic Peninsula

chito beach

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chitobeach.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First off I'd like to thankt he crew here for getting me going on the site....we had a tad of technical difficulty getting me started.....I guess My original post looked like SPAM...........Ive been labeled worse.....trust me!

My wife and I run a small resort out near the farthest most northwest point in the contiguous United States. Chito Beach Resort. (no link LOL). We have been up here just over 2 years from Flagstaff, AZ

I started photography when I was A freshman in High School as part of my Architectural Drafting Program. Learned a lot. I then spent the next 25 years raising kids and other life stuff. After a divorce and meeting the love of my life Ali she has steered me back into photography and helps me find the time to shoot and hone my skill set and learn new.

I started out with a use Sony A100 and acquired a few lenses. This past week I upgraded to the new Sony A55 as soon as it was available here in the US. I really like this camera and it is taking me back to my roots

I hope I can help out here a little and learn a lot.

Brian Harmon
chito beach

First off I'd like to thankt he crew here for getting me going on the site....we had a tad of technical difficulty getting me started.....I guess My original post looked like SPAM...........Ive been labeled worse.....trust me!

My wife and I run a small resort out near the farthest most northwest point in the contiguous United States. Chito Beach Resort. (no link LOL). We have been up here just over 2 years from Flagstaff, AZ

I started photography when I was A freshman in High School as part of my Architectural Drafting Program. Learned a lot. I then spent the next 25 years raising kids and other life stuff. After a divorce and meeting the love of my life Ali she has steered me back into photography and helps me find the time to shoot and hone my skill set and learn new.

I started out with a use Sony A100 and acquired a few lenses. This past week I upgraded to the new Sony A55 as soon as it was available here in the US. I really like this camera and it is taking me back to my roots

Brian Harmon
chito beach
Welcome to TPF! Glad the technical difficulty got straightened out and you're able to post. :)

The resort sounds beautiful!

First off I'd like to thank the crew here for getting me going on the site....we had a tad of technical difficulty getting me started.....I guess My original post looked like SPAM...........Ive been labeled worse.....trust me!

Brian Harmon
chito beach
Welcome to TPF! Glad the technical difficulty got straightened out and you're able to post. :)

The resort sounds beautiful!

It is a pretty cool place. Im amazed everyday on the beauty around me. Thanks for the welcome

Most reactions

New Topics

Back