Hello from Tulsa

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,

My name is Michael and I am just getting back into photography after quite a few years out of it. About 18 years ago I was a fashion photographer that got burned out and hung it up. The love of the art has never left me I was just tired of the business side of it.

I have always loved nature and artsy tpye photography but never had a chance to shoot it much. Now I am able to do that and chase my true love in the art which is Black and White.

To the shock of many I shoot film almost exclusively now except for some test shots that I do with a fugi point and shoot.

I look forward to many hours on here and to seeing some beautiful work.

Thanks,

Michael

65380034.jpg

65380007.jpg

These photos have had zero PS done to them. This is the way they came from the lab.

Let me know what you think

Welcome, I am noob myself, so for me to say something about your photo with all your experience would be... just wrong :mrgreen: I do how ever like them and B&W is my favorite. drive on :thumbup:

Looking at my post I may have come off a little strong and it was not meant that way. I have been out of this art for almost 2 decades and i will have to relearn a lot of what I learned back then. Thanks for the post.

Michael

Most reactions

New Topics

Back