Hello from Vancouver (sort of)

trozei

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, my name's Jackson. I've been shooting since last December, starting from scratch when I got my first DSLR - a Canon T2i/550D. From talking to far more experienced photographers on another website they claim I have improved rather quickly for a new guy, but I don't want to get full of myself. I still have much to learn and I hope this forum will help me do that. :)

Here are a few of my pictures. You may notice that my style seems to lean towards darker images.

$tumblr_m7o7ummWhm1rzcw5ao1_1280.jpg

$tumblr_m7o9jlKe7c1rzcw5ao1_1280.jpg

$tumblr_mfzkgsu5vx1rzcw5ao1_r1_1280.jpg

And a colour photo for good luck.

$tumblr_mgiuc70JRN1rzcw5ao1_1280.jpg

This probably isn't the thread for it but C&C is always welcomed.

Great images. Really like the drama of the first one. There's a soft, water-like quality to the mid-section (created by the trees and darker parts.) Love the juxtaposition of this softness w/the starkness of the pinpoints of light. In the last one, I'm intrigued by the foreground. What about masking the brighter sky/mtn. and playing w/lightening the exposure in the foreground to see if you get any interesting detail? Just a thought. Love the colors in the sky.

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Welcome to TPF, Jackson! Would love to see you post more of your work from Vancouver. :) You might want to check out our Gallery section, as it's a great way to get more feedback on your images, as well as get to know your fellow TPF'ers.

Keep posting, and enjoy the forum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back