hello i am new to the boad

bobbie26

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello i am new to the board and i am looking to buy a dslr but i dont know what to buy right now i have an SLR Pentax can i love it but i want that sdlr. i have been using a little cheap Kodka i have had some good home pictures with it . I would like to know what you all use and what you would buy.

thanks

hello i am new to the board and i am looking to buy a dslr but i dont know what to buy right now i have an SLR Pentax can i love it but i want that sdlr. i have been using a little cheap Kodka i have had some good home pictures with it . I would like to know what you all use and what you would buy.

thanks

You will find that people mainly go with Canon or Nikon. What I would do is head down to the camera store look at what feels good to you and then do alot of research. Read reviews, do online comparisons ect... Find what fits what it is you want to shoot. Megapixel.net is a good site for information on most dslr's.

Also look thru this forum as this question gets asked and is answered on a regular basis. The info thats already here should be able to help you alot.

Sony's the best because Mariah Carey dated their CEO.

LOL...

OK... on track... What Rand0m411 said is probably the best advice. All the different cameras companies have their little differencs, but they all share one main thing; and that is, in the right hands, they CAN produce fantastic pictures. Seeing that you DO have a Pentax, it could be very wise to stick with them because you'll save yourself a little money because I'm assuming you have lenses for your film. To answer you last inquiry, I personally have three Canons (2 digital and 1 film) and the Pentax K100D. Depending on the film camera body that you have, the Pentax K100D would be a great starting point for you because it probably would feel very similar to your film.

Most reactions

Back