Hello, Just joined!

JayG1372

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello All, I hope I am posting this in the right place. I have just signed up and this is my first post!!! I am what I consider a beginner in the world of photography and it all started with a simple desire to capture pictures of my kids as they grew up. It ended up turning to a burning passion of mine!!!!

If you would like to check out some of my work, it can be found on instagram at jay.g_photo_ !! Any constructive criticism is accepted and appreciated!! Nice to meet everyone

welcome to TPF!

if you are looking for feedback, I would encourage you to post a few pictures here on the forum for people to view and critique.
not many people are fans of traveling off-site to view stuff from brand new members.
(people feel that some new members only post here to push traffic to their own site)
we have members that shoot pretty much every genre of photography here so whatever it is that you are interested in, we have someone here that can help you out.

I apologize, I will certainly post some photos shortly!!!

Here are a few different photos I have taken recently.

Attachments

• addrriiaann.jpg
    addrriiaann.jpg
    825.8 KB · Views: 136
  • blossom.jpg
    blossom.jpg
    925 KB · Views: 132
  • Broookiee.jpg
    Broookiee.jpg
    741.1 KB · Views: 119
  • castleeee.jpg
    castleeee.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 129
  • Joeeeee.jpg
    Joeeeee.jpg
    741.3 KB · Views: 116
  • joeee.jpg
    joeee.jpg
    760.8 KB · Views: 118
  • kittyy.jpg
    kittyy.jpg
    520.5 KB · Views: 116
  • tulips.jpg
    tulips.jpg
    466.3 KB · Views: 109
Welcome to the forum, im still relatively new also. Its a super great place. Lots of great advice and ppl are always willing to help out.

I looked at the pics you posted, my favorite would be the castle. Great subject matter, good angle and sharp. I also like the picture of the cat. My only suggestion would be watch your backgrounds. A great photo with the most amazing subject matter an be ruined if the background is distracting... So next time you go out and your setting up a shot look at whats in the background as well. How that helps.

Most reactions

Back