What's new

Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

Yep, it keeps it from sticking. Which sucks if you think about it. But I don't want anymore kids, and I was too young to get my tubes tied, so this is what I had to do...
You are right, sex can suck if you aren't committed to each other. And being pushed into it, is no way to have it either.



Damn that sucks... Sorry.

Human sexuality was one of my general ed classes... First girl I ever had sex with basically jumped into my bed (second girlfriend ever) (me thinks girl in bed could be fun) I plans on a little messing around she insists on sex I already horny not thinky straight.

And it really sucks I still love her and I thought we were friends at the very least she basically dropped that too.
 
Human sexuality was one of my general ed classes... First girl I ever had sex with basically jumped into my bed (second girlfriend ever) (me thinks girl in bed could be fun) I plans on a little messing around she insists on sex I already horny not thinky straight.

And it really sucks I still love her and I thought we were friends at the very least she basically dropped that too.


Something sure was....:lol:

Damn.. Girls can be cruel I will totally admit that!
 
Something sure was....:lol:

Damn.. Girls can be cruel I will totally admit that!

She said she got off twice that first time... I say she lies.

#2 I'm glad we broke up I now see all the things I didn't see about her when I was IN love with her now I just love her.
 
She said she got off twice that first time... I say she lies.

#2 I'm glad we broke up I now see all the things I didn't see about her when I was IN love with her now I just love her.

They say love is blind for a DAMN good reason... You have to be blind to even fall for someone else, so you can truely begin to love them so then all their faults dont' bother you so bad.
 
They say love is blind for a DAMN good reason... You have to be blind to even fall for someone else, so you can truely begin to love them so then all their faults dont' bother you so bad.

I loved her before we even started dating she was there for me for some bad times I had during High School (my brother died my freshman year). She never REALLY had feelings for me she is still in the looking around stage and I've been ready to settle down since I believed the kid was mine (there was some doubt... I wasn't exactly the only guy within a 1 month stretch of time).
 
I loved her before we even started dating she was there for me for some bad times I had during High School (my brother died my freshman year). She never REALLY had feelings for me she is still in the looking around stage and I've been ready to settle down since I believed the kid was mine (there was some doubt... I wasn't exactly the only guy within a 1 month stretch of time).


So is he yours?

Some girls are always looking for that something better, even though it could be standing right in front of her.
 
I have never understood some girls. And how they could be so cruel, I always wished that Karma would come and bite them on the ass.
 
So is he yours?

Some girls are always looking for that something better, even though it could be standing right in front of her.

Oh yeah I was kinda stupid about it and took 6 months before I was willing to find out (you can hate me for it it is okay).

She wasn't looking for better and still isn't. She won't be able to settle down until she has sex (I've known her for close to 10 years) I hate to say it but she really does need it.
 
Oh yeah I was kinda stupid about it and took 6 months before I was willing to find out (you can hate me for it it is okay).

She wasn't looking for better and still isn't. She won't be able to settle down until she has sex (I've known her for close to 10 years) I hate to say it but she really does need it.


Why would I hate you for finding out for sure?!

Well when the girl gets an STD she will calm down REAL quick..:confused:
 
Why would I hate you for finding out for sure?!

Well when the girl gets an STD she will calm down REAL quick..:confused:

She'll never figure out what her problem is or why she is unhappy with all the guys she dates. She refuses to see it about herself and I feel sorry for her.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom