Hello Photo Forum!

foto_tuts

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.fototuts.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just saying hello. I have been a photographer for over 10 years. I have a Nikon D80 ("Old Trusty") and a Nikon D5100. Love them both.. Looking forward to reading through the forum.

Thanks,

Joe

Welcome to the party!! Be careful around any members named Charlie!!:lol:

Welcome to the party!! Be careful around any members named Charlie!!:lol:

Tongue.jpg
86440304vGLaSaoWwhipping.gif

Welcome! And you can ignore the hecklers! ;)

Hi folks be gentle I am an newbie OAP with a new camera (Canon 600D) I am getting on ok with it despite not reading TFM yet. I am finding it difficult to edit pictures using the Canon software (Picture style editor) It will not open jpegs seems to want
CR2 CRW TIF or TIFF files any help would be appreciated. regards lorryman

lorryman said:
Hi folks be gentle I am an newbie OAP with a new camera (Canon 600D) I am getting on ok with it despite not reading TFM yet. I am finding it difficult to edit pictures using the Canon software (Picture style editor) It will not open jpegs seems to want
CR2 CRW TIF or TIFF files any help would be appreciated. regards lorryman

It's usually a TPF no-no to introduce yourself in another's thread. Charlie is the Boogey man of the forum. Mishele is the neon ninja( she will poke you when you're not looking Oo). Welcome btw :)

oopps sorry blame it on my age, did not mean to offend at 70 it is hard to keep up with all this technology will not bother you again ,best regards lorryman

oopps sorry blame it on my age, did not mean to offend at 70 it is hard to keep up with all this technology will not bother you again ,best regards lorryman
Welcome to the Forum, lorryman. No worries about posting here!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back