Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by shaunawasadiver, Jul 4, 2009.

  1. shaunawasadiver

    shaunawasadiver TPF Noob!

    Jul 4, 2009
    Likes Received:
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hi, this is my first post here.

    But, I've just recently got into photography when my aunt gave me her Argus 75. Since then, I bought a camera called the Diana f+. It takes 120mm film. There was a place about 30 minutes from when I lived that developed this kind of film. Since I ordered the camera, had it delivered, & shot a few rolls of film, I've found out this place doesn't do anymore.

    Is there anywhere I could send the film to to have it developed? I have 2 black & white rolls & a color taken in panoramic mode.

    A website or phone number would be helpful.
    Thank you :)

  2. Dagwood56

    Dagwood56 No longer a newbie, moving up!

    Jul 19, 2007
    Likes Received:
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit

    If you ask this over on TPF's film forum, you might have a better chance of getting an answer. I would imagine any real film lab will develop 120 film, but I'm really not up on the available labs anymore. Depending on where you are located, you may have to mail it out to a lab.

Share This Page