Hello!

nat3wall

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am new here, I have been taking photos seriously for a little over a year, and I hope to learn more from all the input you guys can give me. So my first question is, What makes you love photography?

I am new here, I have been taking photos seriously for a little over a year, and I hope to learn more from all the input you guys can give me. So my first question is, What makes you love photography?

Welcome.
I love photography because it allows me to hold onto interesting, loved, beautiful or exciting moments - and even show them to others.

Just love to look at the memories... I have the growing up of my both kids captured in photos and it's brings a smile and sweet memories when ever I look at them... Also its a big stress buster for me as hobby to break away from routine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I enjoy the process of making art, such as it is.

I like being creative in many different ways. I like to make, invent, repair, re-engineer, build, and modify as required. Photography has been a part of that for decades.

Just love to look at the memories... I have the growing up of my both kids captured in photos and it's brings a smile and sweet memories when ever I look at them... Also its a big stress buster for me as hobby to break away from routine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
I was recently looking at photos I took 4 years ago and its amazing how many things change.

I enjoy the process of making art, such as it is.

I like being creative in many different ways. I like to make, invent, repair, re-engineer, build, and modify as required. Photography has been a part of that for decades.
I am just getting into photography more and I am beginning to realize how many different aspects of photography there is.

Photography allows me to show the beauty of people. I love shooting portraits and it's just amazing when I get to make people feel good about themselves whenever I capture their most perfect angle in the most amazing lighting.

And I also love the human form. Its fantastic how different poses can capture emotions and ideas.

I like photography for two main reasons:
1st: One can freeze a moment in time, make it last in a "better" form than just the memory of it.
2nd: One can take moments, objects or situations, and show a different perspective than most people have.

Max

Most reactions

Back