Hello

Mapinguarify

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm Nikola (Serbian version of name Nicholas), and I'm from Belgrade, Serbia, 25 years old, studying Electrical Engineering. Photography is one of my hobbies, alongside with homebrewing, writing, discovering music and so on. I like street photography the most. Equipment is quite basic Canon 1100D with 18-55mm kit lens (I don't use it for last two months) and manual lenses Helios 58mm f2, 44M-4, with M42 mount, and Jupiter 37A 135mm f3.5 lens with M42 mount, also.
But I used a lot of different Canon cameras and lenses, so some of my photos are captured with a bit better equipment.

If you want to ask me something, suggest something or anything, feel free to ask. :)

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are a well rounded individual and photography will fit in well with your activities. Please share some photos in the appropriate galleries.

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are a well rounded individual and photography will fit in well with your activities. Please share some photos in the appropriate galleries.
Thanks! I'm quite beginner, but I find it relaxing to go out and walk with camera, sometimes I don't take even one picture, sometimes i take hundreds of them. :)
I posted few photos right now. Hope you like it, and/or can give me some advice.

I'm Nikola (Serbian version of name Nicholas), and I'm from Belgrade, Serbia, 25 years old, studying Electrical Engineering. Photography is one of my hobbies, alongside with homebrewing, writing, discovering music and so on. I like street photography the most. Equipment is quite basic Canon 1100D with 18-55mm kit lens (I don't use it for last two months) and manual lenses Helios 58mm f2, 44M-4, with M42 mount, and Jupiter 37A 135mm f3.5 lens with M42 mount, also.
But I used a lot of different Canon cameras and lenses, so some of my photos are captured with a bit better equipment.

If you want to ask me something, suggest something or anything, feel free to ask. :)

Cheers!
Welcome to the Forum! (from a former engineering student)

Oh I almost forgot, can someone tell me what is maximum size of image I can upload? I guess something about 1.5MB, but I'm not sure, I read Terms and Rules, and as far as I can see, there's no information about that, or at least I didn't see it. Thanks :)

If submitting a photo for The Photo Challenge, you are limited to an image with 1200 px or smaller on the longest side, so I have gotten accustomed to just saving a jpg with that measurement for uploading purposes. Not sure what the size limit is though.

I thought about posting picture in some gallery, cause, those I posted, I downsized cause "image file is too large" message. :)
Nevermind, thanks anyways. :)

And what's the hack with getting disagree on introduction post? o_O

I thought about posting picture in some gallery, cause, those I posted, I downsized cause "image file is too large" message. :)
Nevermind, thanks anyways. :)

And what's the hack with getting disagree on introduction post? o_O
lol ... mmmmhhh ... maybe you're not Nikola from Serbia .. or maybe you don't like photography ... or ... You know not many people get 'X' on their introduction. :cool-48:

lol ... mmmmhhh ... maybe you're not Nikola from Serbia .. or maybe you don't like photography ... or ... You know not many people get 'X' on their introduction. :cool-48:
hahahah, I know it's something irrelevant, nevermind, I just had to ask. Thanks :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back