Hello.

JamesX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, all. For my first trick... I've posted a question in the Panasonic section, hoping someone can enlighten me about a piece of gear which I've just bought, and which I have no idea how to use.

Hopefully this will be the only time I make a pest of myself about it. Looking forward to chats about other topics, though.

Hello and welcome! For your remote video control of your GH5, can you not use the mobile phone App?

Hello and welcome! For your remote video control of your GH5, can you not use the mobile phone App?

Hi, TM. I don't have Net access on my phone, (by choice), and Google won't let you download the App unless you connect to the Google Store via the phone. You can't just download it to a laptop either. So that's why I decided to just buy a remote. Bad decision, by the looks of it.

Hi, Space Face. Interesting username. :)

You can have one of our British pounds if you can guess what it relates to. No Google search allowed:D

Other than the fact that it's a catchy rhyme, I have no idea, SF. :)

You can have one of our British pounds if you can guess what it relates to. No Google search allowed:D

I've heard from a friend (ahem) that it's a type of potent hash.

I'll take your word for that, TM. ;)

Gotta go now. Back much later to continue this pleasant chat. :) :)

I've heard from a friend (ahem) that it's a type of potent hash.

I've had a few of them in my time:D but no, not that.

Most reactions

Back