Hello

Naturegirl

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Newbie here. Just wanted to de-lurk and introduce myself. I have amazing 20 month old twin boys, absolute miracles who were born at 26 weeks, & I am just starting to get back into my more professional creative groove. I'm working on my portfolio right now and just did a wedding last weekend. First gig since 2003. Wasn't too bad, but I definetly see my weak spots & know that I have room to grow. I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I'm extremely judgmental of my work. I have a full time day job so this is still more of a hobby & side job for me right now as work & my boys come first.

I also should add that I'm still in denial when it comes to digital photography. I have major issues & refuse to let go of my 35mm film.

Well, there are plenty of members here who still use film, some who develop their own and even some who delve into alternative techniques.

That being said, I'm sure the influence of this forum has prompted some of the most "old school" types to go out and purchase a Digital SLR...so start saving your pennies :lol:

Welcome to the forum. Lookin forward to your stuff.

Naturegirl said:

I also should add that I'm still in denial when it comes to digital photography. I have major issues & refuse to let go of my 35mm film.

Atta girl! :lol: Good for you.

Meanwhile welcome to TPF from another film addict.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back