Help & Advice needed

haleypapa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
HI, I am new to this forum and i was wondering if it will be okay to get help in editing photos in a certain way. I see alot of nice images and I know the quality of my shots are okay but i want to get some advice from a pro editor. Can anyone help if it is okay?

We'll help with editing, no problem! We need something to work with for starters.
And are you shooting in raw or jpeg?

We'll help with editing, no problem!
Oh we will, will we? :grumpy: Looks show's up after a six month hiatus and jumps right in volunteering people!

:p

Good to see you back MLeek!
And Tirediron will be the first to jump in and help you.

I missed you! And Derrel and Charlie, and Bitter, and sm4him, and drex and probably a WHOLE LOT more! I hear Lightspeed is... um... no more. Such a sad day. LOL!

HI, I am new to this forum and i was wondering if it will be okay to get help in editing photos in a certain way. I see alot of nice images and I know the quality of my shots are okay but i want to get some advice from a pro editor. Can anyone help if it is okay?
What do you mean by: "..in a certain way."? Does that mean you want someone to edit photos according to your specifications?

thank you for all your replies. well basically someone edited a pic and i just want to know what it is they did in order to obtain that sort of clean and excellent photo. I shoot raw and I will post one of my images shortly.

Post a LINK to the one someone else edited so we can see what you are wanting to create.

She's got some great stuff there. It's just a contrasty style. Very simple using the curves in Adobe Camera Raw/Lightroom. What are you using to edit?

strictly lightroom..only use photoshop for pulling out objects and background changes etc...i dont like to use presets neither..i think it makes u a scam artist..lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back