What's new

Help :( changing color of pond in background

stang96mj

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have done this before in the color variations on Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 but now i have a new photo i need to change it in but I think the background may be to bright....can someone please help. I don't know how to get you to see the photo help with that too. I don't get on here much :cry:
 
IMG_3023.jpg
http://http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c301/Stang96MJ/photo/
 
Probably should have used fill flash on this one. The overexposed highlights are too blow out and not going to be salvageable. You can try to change the pond color, but I am not sure how natual it will look. I would have moved to an area without the pond. It's pretty muddy looking.
 
Probably should have used fill flash on this one. The overexposed highlights are too blow out and not going to be salvageable. You can try to change the pond color, but I am not sure how natual it will look. I would have moved to an area without the pond. It's pretty muddy looking.
Well poo...lol :er: How could i move them to another background, or what background would look nice...lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom