HELP I need a fisheye conveter.

No. You don't! Save a little more money and look for a used Nikon 10.5 or 3rd party equivalent. Those fisheye adaptors cause horrid image distortion, and are not worth the effort. A used lens can be found for anywhere from $250 - 600 depending on brand and quality, and will make all the difference.

Thanks for your input. Yeah, I'd really prefer your option, but I really don't have the money. The reason I need it is because I will be shooting a lot of bands in a couple days and many of them have requested 'distorted' images. So I think the distortion isn't really going to matter too much.
I definitely am going to get something along the lines of what you suggested along down the road.

if you have the money, I would recommend renting a fisheye like the nikon 10.5 for these shoots because the screw on adapters are not worth it...or see if you can get a used one and then sell it later

No one has an opinion on the quality of these, the effectiveness of these particular shots as examples, or any suggestion/requests?

No one has an opinion on the quality of these, the effectiveness of these particular shots as examples, or any suggestion/requests?

When you posted them - it was 2am here, remember that most people aren't on here at that time.

I don't have a comment, (ironically) because I'm on the way out the door and haven't so much as glanced at the pics but yeah. It's the big time zone difference.

Yeah, thus the bump this morning. :D

This may or may not be the best idea, but if you're really in a tight bind, you could try getting one of those toy cameras from Journeys. They have one where it's a fisheye for 35mm, external flash unit needed. If it's an option, rent the lens.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back