What's new

Help me choose

Amphoteric

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 11, 2007
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Location
Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all,

I have posted a similar image in the nature forum. However, upon messing with the colors a bit, I am not sure which I like more. Please help me pick one and tell me why.

1.



2.



3.




thanks!
 
Yeah, I agree the clouds are way too blown in number 2. Try to fix that. I like the colors in number 2 better, but try to fix the sky.
 
My mind is melting down right now. What tool in Photoshop allows me to reduce the highlights?

NOTE: Added a 3rd option
 
i like 3 best. it seems a medium between number one being too dark and number 2 being blown out.
 
The sky and blades of the windmill in #1 is best (although the distant treeline has some obvious color correcting), but the concrete base is too warm. The base in #3 may be a little too cool to swap directly into #1, but a little cooling off is in order.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom