Munky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.rikogonzalez.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Guys i'm currntly using a TikiNet .TK domain for my Blog
My Nickname is munky everybody calls me that and since Monkey Business refers to "Questionable or mischievous practices or shenanigans" which is cool for creative photography ; so i decided to go with that MunkyBusiness but .com was taken so i took the .tk domain in the meantime; But i recently recieved and email from the owners of www.munkybusiness.com the told me that their domains sell for $15k+ so that one is out of the question; MunkyBizness is taken the only one left is www.MunkyBiznezz.com but i dont know if to buy that one or change the "concept" cuz the "X Photography.com" is a little Burned Out....what do you guys recommend....
I mostly Shoot cars/auto/racing related but i do a little of everything portraits landscapes etc....

I had in mind MunkyDigitalStudio...but it dosent drive me crazy....lol
Please help a Brother out

Ohhh i forgot to mention .com or .net only lol! IF i dont have another chice the i'll consider .org & others...Bu thanks Noyze

Aha...

mymunkybusiness.com, mymunkybusiness.net
munkystudios.net
munkystudio.com, munkystudio.net
munkyshots.com, munkyshots.net

"Questionable or mischievous practices or shenanigans"

I'd leave that out of your business plan and off the website too if you want to actually attract customers.

"munkybusiness.com" looks like one of those domain squatters: people who buy up domains and fill them up with pointless junk, waiting until they can extort someone like you who wants to buy the domain for legitimate reasons. If you want it badly enough, you might be able to take up a case with ICANN or something.

What's wrong with munkybusiness.tk? I think it's kind of neat.

if youre serious about photography, i think i would avoid munkybiznezz...it has a rather unprofessional connotation to it.

what about something else that implies what you do?...

munkyimaging.com
munkyphoto.com
etc...

Yeah I get how it doednt sound "serious" that's why i'm looking for something new
but no MunkyPhoto or MunkyPhotography i want something different

shots & imaging sounds cool!

munkybusinessimaging.com
munkybusinessphotos.com

I like MunkyBiznezz.com though. I would like to see a connection to photography somewhere in the name though.

Nah, "MunkyBiznezz.com" totally reads as "the better domain is already taken".
Besides, if you give that address out verbally, you will have to explain the spelling everytime, and nobody will remember how many Z's went where.

"Questionable or mischievous practices or shenanigans"
I'd leave that out of your business plan and off the website too if you want to actually attract customers.

hahaha

"munkybusiness.com" looks like one of those domain squatters: people who buy up domains and fill them up with pointless junk, waiting until they can extort someone like you who wants to buy the domain for legitimate reasons. If you want it badly enough, you might be able to take up a case with ICANN or something.

What's wrong with munkybusiness.tk? I think it's kind of neat.

I agree. this might be a reasonable rout to take. But you might have to to be able to establish yourself as an existing business to get it from them. Aside from that, I agree that "munkeybusiness" sounds pretty unprofessional. "munkeyshots" might be just the edge your looking for though.

ooo yeah....i like munkyshots :thumbup:

You guys are making me laugh :lol:

"munkyshots"? Take a step back and just think about what that might look like ...

I'm not sure I agree with the sentiments that "munkybusiness" is unprofessional. I think it's a clever play on words with your nick-name.

To me, "monkey business" does not bring with it any nefarious connotations; only ones of silliness.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back