What's new

Help me Decide on a Domain!

Well, when I was starting a freelance jewelery design business, I too thought BitterJeweler.Com was perfectly acceptable. Yes, some people loved it, but generally, the more conservative people (with $$$) didn't care for it. Sure, you can certainly narrow your business opportunities to people who "get you", or you can pander to the larger audience.

What's going to give you the greatest opportunity to earn the most money? ;)
 
How 'bout MunkyBiz.net? (.com is already taken)
 
BJewelled.com
 
munkywithcamera.com?

munkyshooter.com?

munkymunky?

munkymunkymunky.com?

badmunky.com?

shakeymunky.com?

handheldmunky.com?
 
or you could be highly fashionable, and use the letter "i"

imunky.com

Ok, now I'm not being serious. Anyone using the letter i like that at this point needs to be on a four-week internet ban.
 
I Still havent Decided.....Any other Suggestions?
 
It's Been A Year and I Kept The .tk lol!
Business is Good got over 30K Hits! That's More Than 80 Daily Hits
Which is Pretty good is you ask Me; yet I started to consider the Domain Change Again....
 
up to you to check for availability...

photomunky.com
visualmunky.com
munkyvisuals.com
munkyvision.com
cameramunky.com
pixelmunky.com
shuttermunky.com

......
 
How many:
  • visits
  • page views
  • pages/visit
  • what's your bounce rate
  • average time on site
  • % new visits.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom