What's new

Help me decide on this lens please?

c0ps

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
173
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto, Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Someone is willing to sell me a Sigma 18-200mm OS lense for $400 canadian dollars. I have the AFS Nikon 18-135mm. Should I buy it to replace the one I have or scrap it? I hear the focus is not so crisp at mid range
 
There has yet to have been made an 18-200 mm lens that has truely good image quality through the entire focal range, for a reason.

The focal range is just to extreme at 11x+.
 
You already have have the 18-135 that is like the same thing. Buy a fast wide zoom like the tokina 16-50mm 2.8
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom