What's new

help me pleeeease!

Here's a quick one I did from work, I'm way too bored today

The selection is pretty bad, but it was fast

tpf_nabero.jpg
 
lol, yeah, it wasnt my taste either, i was just really bored and wanted to do something... Mr.E's edit is more what i was GOING to do, but then decided to stick with cutout filter. I like the original photo though
 
835120041origox9.jpg

Not too much different than your edit though. I tried to keep the sky intact.
 
I really like that last one. Here is my try:
835120041origox9ps.jpg


Beautiful shot btw.
 
Wow...these are some great edits! Thanks for all the input guys....I definitely need to try some of these ideas out and pull this one out to work on again :sillysmi:
 
My take on it (lighten shadows slightly, darken highlights slightly, unsharp mask a bit):


835120041liu1copy.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom