Help Please all ideas considered!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, just maybe, I am offended by what you said. Maybe I am gay, and I don't like being told what is "normal" or "politacally correct".

I knew there was something "funny" about you, dude. ;)

Not that there is anything wrong with that. :mrgreen:

You guys are derailing a good rant.

To me I see the op as a child. (no offense) I would never talk to my child or anyone else s child in the manner Ive witnessed here. I am not sure why the MOD's have not put a stop to it, but that is their agenda not mine.

My untrained eyes still see the beauty in photographs without picking them apart for technical correctness. I do not do a lot of critiques do to my inability to justly do so.

I agree with Sooner.

What are people coming here for then (mom)? They are coming to get critiqued on technical and compositional merit. If you can't do that, then why respond at all? To give Johnny a pat on the back and put his art on the refridgerator? That teaches NOTHING.

So have at it mom, et al. you continue to give all the cuddly supportive, uninformed critiques you want.

I think I'll step back and not offer any more critiques. Certainly I have nothing to offer.

Apparently Kent State Universities art programs failed me. Certainly there is no way I can make a living as an artist because I know nothing.

Oh...wait...

Sooner didn't know this was a boys club but thanks for letting me know how you feel.
If you are so concerned then petition the mods for a playground where you can save the world from bullies
Or maybe you could just not click on his threads.

Bitter,
That is exactly why I don't critique. I leave that up to the members who have merit in their CC. If I see a pic I like I say it. I am here to learn but at the same time why does it bother you that I like a photograph? Why do you care what I like or dislike.
I should have know your from Ohio:meh:!

Apparently Kent State Universities art programs failed me. Certainly there is no way I can make a living as an artist because I know nothing.

Oh...wait...

So you didnt teach your self? You went to school to learn. Which means you had teachers that taught you what you know. How is this any different?

Oh...wait...

So you didnt teach your self? You went to school to learn. Which means you had teachers that taught you what you know. How is this any different?

How about if all the teachers just leave so the students can sit around patting themselves on the back and telling each other how great they are?

That would be great seeing as there isnt any teaching going on in this thread anyway. I also never said anyone was great. Nor did anyone else for that matter.

These threads are so much fun, I learn so much. Here's what I got so far.

- Bitter, is a gay jewler:lovey:
- AG74, types with foot in mouth
- The "photo moms" are banning together
- Medicine, voted new mentor for the OP.
- New to photos, still will not take the advice previously given and apply it to better himself.:roll:

Good stuff....:popcorn:

These threads are so much fun, I learn so much. Here's what I got so far.

- Bitter, is a gay jewler:lovey:
- AG74, types with foot in mouth
- The "photo moms" are banning together
- Medicine, voted new mentor for the OP.
- New to photos, still will not take the advice previously given and apply it to better himself.:roll:

Good stuff....:popcorn:

:lmao:
Best post EVER!

dude just go find a cat and make an S w/ its fur and the floor. problems/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back