help please newbie plz help

You can still upload your screenshot to other image-upload-website.
It's very hard to see via iphone photo

Dear i know but if I have tried all websites
When uploaded it becomes normal

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

Yup post the original picture. A blown up section of the exact part your talking about could help too. It could be chromatic abberation. It's too hard to see the beard through the grid from the pixels on your monitor.

You're saying it becomes normal? What does that mean? It's fixed? If so, I mean.... that kinda solves the issue (at least in production sense).

In my opinion it is very hard to give answer of your question without seeing that picture. Please send that original picture from your phone not from your pc so that we could give you better idea.

Okay
Thnx

Yup post the original picture. A blown up section of the exact part your talking about could help too. It could be chromatic abberation. It's too hard to see the beard through the grid from the pixels on your monitor.

$image-2440837195.jpg

Here u go

You're saying it becomes normal? What does that mean? It's fixed? If so, I mean.... that kinda solves the issue (at least in production sense).
Yep thats true
It becomes fixed
See for yourself

I'm not going to lie, it looks pretty normal to me. I'm not sure exactly what is weird about the beard.

Could this be a troll thread??

Most reactions

New Topics

Back