HELP PLEASE!!!

clbryant19811

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Photoshop and Lightroom are programs I'm still in the process of learning. My skills are lacking to say the least. I do a lot of my own editing, and I'm learning, but this project needs some help. If anyone has time I would appreciate some help making this picture better. The project is for my Uncle. My aunt had to put her dog down that she's had since it was a puppy, 13 years. Poor thing had cancer, and was suffering terribly. She was very close to this dog. It helped her through my uncles cancer, her cancer, and the death of her dad. My uncle want to print this off and give it to her framed for Christmas. I am working on it some, but would love someone else to play with it some as well. It's a cell phone picture, so quality isn't professional level.

If anyone would help and send it to [email protected] I would appreciate it.

Aunt Casey and Bama.jpg

"Better" is way too ambiguous. What is better to someone else might be crap to you.

Thank you so much! It’s a cell phone pic my uncle took so I knew it was a challenge. Thanks again

I am working on it some, but would love someone else to play with it some as well.
You need to set your personal preferences to allow editing. "Photos O.K. to edit"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back