Help with a bid.

eydryan said:
mitica, esti nebun!

that being said, i believe that no person except those taken from a comic book would ever agree to such a thing before making their own calculus. funny idea though!

Translation: "mitica, esti nebun!" = mitica, you're crazy (in Romanian) :mrgreen:

My reply: "desigur, suta la suta!" = of course, 100%!

But... you never know until you try. :lmao: :lmao:

Eydryan, I was born and raised in Bucharest! Cartierul Militari.:D

eh, it was a crappy time when you left, now it's ok. I've went places too (france germany italy austria and so on...) but i personally have never seen the kind of friendship and generally life the way it's here. Poorer true but a lot more friendly.

ah, bucharest is changing, but it keeps itself together :D militari is kinda not a very modern and/or nice neighbourhood but it's a part of bucharest (in which i'm forced to go because of my girlfriend :lol: ). i was born and raised around the Steaua Stadium and now i'm a bit further towards the center :D maybe when i'm old i'll live in primaverii :D

ever though of coming back? just for a visit maybe? too see how comunism left but did its damage?

Since I don't want to hijack this thread, I'll PM you. :)

Another possible solution. Take the interior ad on the bus and sell it to other people who could actaully use it. That money could seriously add up over 5 years.

Thanks for the input gang. I made it to the top three, but did not get the job. They found someone who has "bus experience". Good answer in my opinion. At least they did not say "your work stinks" or "your bid was way too high". I guess I should have gotten the bid before I bought the D2X. Joking of course.

I have to thank yous guys for the encouragement and creative ideas. I love TPF!!!! let me count the ways...

Most reactions

Back