What's new

Help with a lense for FT-1

Scubachris

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 18, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Baton Rouge
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a soligor zoom 1:35 f=80mm-200mm that looks like it attaches to something else before it attaches to my camera. I would appreciate any help you can give to straighten this out. This was in the same box as the lens. Soligor Auto Tele Converter 3x to fit Konica FTA EE.

Thanks,
Chris
 
Photos would help, but I'm guessing that this may be one of a slew of "universal" lenses (Think: Tamron Adaptall) that were popular in the late 70s and 80s where a company would make a series of lenses and then you would buy the lens and the mount for your camera in much the same way that you buy a flash-specific TTL module for 3rd party flashes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom