What's new

Help with lens for Sony DSLR a390

Texas Mom

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I recently purchased my first DSLR camera and I need some advise about the lens. The camera came with the standard 18-55mm lens but it doesn't zoom in as I expected. I've had this camera less than a week so I'm still trying to get familiar with the settings etc. I don't know if this zoom issue is because I'm not using the settings correctly or if I'm expecting too much or if that is all there is and I need to invest in a better zoom lens (I would have no idea which one buy). Can anyone give me some advise about this? Thanks - Shannon
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom